Today Top Current Affairs 4 March 2021
Daily Current Affairs 4 March 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 4 March 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Gharoki Pechan Chelik Naam Scheme
In Nainital, The Cheif Minister of Uttarakhand State Shri Trivendra Singh Rawat has started off “Gharoki Paachan, Chelik Naam” (daughter’s name is a home’s identity) program and development schemes.
- The main purpose of this scheme is to promote women empowerment.
- Over 30,000 women groups will be linked with self-employment to make them self-reliant in the state.
- The amount of Rs 42 crore will be spent on this scheme.
Matam Venkata Rao as MD & CEO of Central Bank of India
Matam Venkata Rao has taken sworn in as the new Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Central Bank of India.
- He will start serving from March 01, 2021
- He has been appointed for a period of three years.
- Before being the MD and CEO, he was serving as the Executive Director at Canara Bank.
About Central Bank of India –
Headquarters – Mumbai
CEO – Pallav Mohapatra
Founded – 21 December 1911
Founders – Sorabji Pochkhanawala, Pherozeshah Mehta
IPS Kuldiep Singh gets additional charge as Director General of CRPF
The Centre has decided to appoint IPS officer Kuldiep Singh as the Director General (DG) of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). he was given an additional charge.
- He will start serving as CRPF’s DG from 1st March 2021.
- he will take place of CRPF chief A P Maheshwari who completed his tenure on February 28, 2021
Hurun Global Rich List 2021: Elon Musk Tops
On 2nd March 2021, The 10th Edition of Hurun Global Rich List 2021 has been released. the list includes 3228 billionaires from 2,402 companies and 68 countries.
- As per the list, Elon Musk has Topped after adding a massive $151 billion during the year 2020 to lead his net worth to $197 billion.
- Followed by Jeff Bezos (Amazon.com Inc CEO) and Bernard Arnault (chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE) has ranked 2nd and 3rd place with $189 billion and $114 billion net worth respectively.
- In India, Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries chairman) has got the 8th position on the Hurun Global Rich List 2021 with an $83 billion (approximately Rs 6.09 lakh crore) net worth.
National Safety Day 2021
The day of 4th March is observed as National Safety Day in order to commemorate the foundation of the National Safety Council.
- The purpose of this day is to create awareness about safety measures that need to be undertaken to prevent accidents and mishaps.
- Also renews the commitment of employees and the public to work safely.
- The National Safety Day Theme 2021 is “Sadak Suraksha (Road Safety)”.
National Security Day 2021
The Day of 4th March is observed as National Security Day (Rashtriya Suraksha Diwas) every year in India.
- The main purpose of this day is to honour the Indian Security Forces.
- to promote and increase security forces.
- it also reminds the citizens about their fundamental duties towards the country.
*** Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates***
|Job Alert on Email|
|Download Prepare Exams Android App|
|Join Prepare Exams on Facebook|
|Join Prepare Exams on Twitter|
|Join Prepare Exams Jobs on Telegram|