Today Top Current Affairs 4 April 2022 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
4th edition of India Boat & Marine Show (IBMS)
The 4th India Boat & Marine Show (IBMS) was held at Bolgatty Palace in Kochi in Kerala between 25th March and 27th March 2022.
- The 4th edition of the India Boat & Marine Show (IBMS) was a showcase of the leading international brands as well as indigenous boat manufacturers from across the country.
- more than 40 exhibitors from India and two international exhibitors joined the expo.
Ministry of Culture launches ‘Temple 360’ website
Culture & External Affairs Minister Smt. Meenakshi Lekhi launched the website ‘Temple 360’ during an event which was conducted by the Ministry of Culture at IGNCA Ampitheatre, Indira Gandhi National Centre of Arts, New Delhi under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- Temple 360 is a digital platform where anyone can visit or do darshan of 12 Jyotirlinga and Char Dham from any location.
- Along with it, users can also see and participate in e-Darshan, e-Prashad and e-Aarti which make everyone’s life convenient and also keeps people connected.
India’s unemployment rate drops to 7.6% in March from 8.1% in Feb 2022
The overall unemployment rate in India has dropped from 8.10% (February 2022) to 7.6% (March 2022), as per the data from the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE).
- As per the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy (CMIE) report, Haryana has the highest unemployment rate in March 2022, at 26.7%. followed by Rajasthan (25%) and Jammu and Kashmir (25 %), Bihar (14.4%), Tripura (14.1%) and West Bengal (5.6%).
- Karnataka and Gujarat states have registered the least unemployment rate at 1.8.% each in March 2022.
- In April 2021, India’s overall unemployment rate was 7.97% and raised to 11.84% in May last year.
India and Nepal signed four agreements and launch multiple projects
India has signed four crucial agreements in multiple domains with Nepal and has also launched multiple initiatives. the meeting was held in New Delhi on April 02, 2022.
- Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi and his Nepalese counterpart Sher Bahadur Deuba were present.
- The main purpose of the meeting was to boost developmental cooperation between India and Nepal.
- Solu Corridor was handed over to Nepal by the Indian Govt and the Solu Corridor will help in bringing electricity to several remote districts in northeastern Nepal by connecting them to the national grid of the country.
- The 90-km and 132 kV power transmission line has been built at an Indian line of credit for Rs. 200 crores.
India and Turkmenistan sign 4 MoUs for cooperation to expand bilateral trade
- India and Turkmenistan have signed four agreements to expand bilateral trade and energy cooperation to further strengthen the multifaceted partnership between both countries. The MoUs were signed in the presence of Indian President Shri Ram Nath Kovind and Turkmen President Serdar Berdimuhamedov.
- President Ram Nath Kovind is on his 3-days visit to Turkmenistan.
- President Ram Nath Kovind will also visit Turkmenistan (from April 01-03rd April) and the Netherlands (April 04-07).
Vikas Kumar Appointed as MD of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
The Delhi government has appointed Vikas Kumar as the managing director (MD) of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for a term of five years. Vikas Kumar is the director (operations) of the corporation.
- The appointment of Kumar as managing director of the DMRC has been approved by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Who is Vikas Kumar
- He is a 1988-batch officer of the Indian Railway Traffic Service and will replace Mangu Singh, whose tenure ended on March 31, 2022.
Australia won ICC Women’s World Cup Final 2022
Australia has won the ICC Women’s World Cup Final 2022 and defeated England by 71 runs to win the record-extending seventh Women’s World Cup title. the final match was played on April 03, 2022, at Hagley Oval in Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Australian Alyssa Healy played a knock of 170 that helped to power Australia to a mammoth 356 for five against England in the Women’s World Cup final.
- It was the 12th edition of the 2022 ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup, which was held in New Zealand from 4th March to 3rd April 2022.
Iga Swiatek won the 2022 Miami Open tennis title
Tennis player of Polish country Iga Swiatek has won the 2022 Miami Open tennis tournament and defeated Naomi Osaka of Japan, 6-4, 6-0 in the final match.
- Polish tennis star Iga Swiatek wins her fourth career WTA 1000 title and the sixth singles title overall. it is also her 17th straight title win.
International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action 2022
Every year, International Day of Mine Awareness and Assistance for Mine Action is celebrated on 8 April and was approved by the UN, General assembly on 8th December 2005, aiming to raise awareness about landmines and progress toward their eradication.
- It aims to ask the UN and other relevant organizations the development of policies in places where mine actions and explosive war tail ends pose a threat to the life of common people.
- The theme 2022 for International Day of Mine Awareness and Assistance for Mine Action is “Safe Ground, Safe Steps, Safe Home.”
Daily Current Affairs 4 April 2022: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.