Today Top Current Affairs 22 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs 22 June 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 22 June 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
PM Narendra Modi launches mYoga App on International Yoga Day 2021
On 21st June 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the mYoga mobile app on the occasion of 7th International Yoga Day. The mYoga app includes many yoga training videos and audio practice sessions which are available in different languages. users can do this in the comfort of their own homes.
- The app was developed in collaboration between the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy (Ministry of AYUSH), Government of India.
- At present, the mYoga app is available in English, Hindi, and French.
The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi Said:
“When India proposed the International Day of Yoga in the United Nations, the spirit behind it was to make this Yoga science accessible to the entire world. Today, India has taken another important step in this direction along with the United Nations and WHO.
Now the world is going to get the power of the m-Yoga app. In this app, many videos of Yoga training will be available in different languages of the world based on the common Yoga protocol. It is also a great example of the fusion of modern technology and ancient science. I am sure the m-Yoga app will play a big role in expanding Yoga across the globe and making the efforts of One World, One Health a success.”
The Nutmeg’s Curse book by Amitav Ghosh, to be out in October 2021
A new book titled ‘The Nutmeg’s Curse: Parables for a Planet in Crisis’ is going to be released on October 14, 2021. the book has been authored by Jnanpith awardee and bestselling author Amitav Ghosh. The book has been published by John Murray.
- The book highlights the exploitation of human life and the natural environment, with the help of the surprising story of the nutmeg, and which dominates geopolitics even today.
Largest recipient of FDI in 2020: India at 5th with $64 bn inflows
the UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) has released World Investment Report 2021. as per the report, India was the 5th largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) inflows in the world in 2020.
- Indian received USD 64 billion FDI in 2020 compared to the last year which was USD 51 billion inflows in 2019. it is an increase of 27 percent in FDI.
World Investment Report 2021:
|$156 billion FDI
|$149 billion FDI
|$119 billion FDI
|$91 billion FDI
|$64 billion FDI
Money parked in Swiss Bank: India at 51st
In the terms of money parked by its citizens and enterprises with a Swiss bank in 2020, India has been placed at 51st compared to the last year, India was at 77th position.
- The data has been released by the Swiss National Bank (SNB).
- Indian has kept over 2.55 billion Swiss francs (Rs 20,706 crore) Funds in Swiss banks in 2020.
- As per the Data, United Kingdom has topped with CHF 377 billion and followed by United States, West Indies, France, and Hong Kong have been ranked 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th place respectively.
Daily Current Affairs: FAQ
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.