Today Top Current Affairs 15 & 16 July 2021
Today Top Current Affairs 15 & 16 July 2021: Daily Current Affairs 15 & 16th July 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams. Be the first to read all the Today Current affairs 15 & 16 July 2021 top news, Major Issues, Current News, Important events in National Current News and International Current News.
Rajnath Singh launches Artificial Intelligence (AI) powered grievance management application
On 15th July 2021, Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh has launched an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered grievance management application in New Delhi. The app has been developed by the Ministry of Defence in the collaboration with IIT-Kanpur.
- this AI-powered application will automatically check out and analyse the complaints of the people.
- it will also help in reducing human intervention, save time and bring more transparency in their disposal.
- it has the capability to understand the content of the complaint based on the contents.
- The app can identify repeat complaints or spam automatically.
- The app will also categorize complaints into different categories.
- also, it can inspect geographical analysis of complaints in a category.
School Innovation Ambassador Training Program to launch on 16th July
The Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan is going to launch the ‘School Innovation Ambassador Training Program’ for 50,000 School Teachers on 16th July 2021. on this occasion, Tribal Affairs Minister Arjun Munda will be present.
- The main purpose of this innovation is to provide training to 50,000 school teachers on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, IPR, Design Thinking, Product development, Idea generation, and so on.
- The Innovation Cell of the Ministry of Education and AICTE for School Teachers has designed this program and will be available in online mode only.
MSME Minister Narayan Rane Launches New Khadi Products – Khadi Babywear & Unique Handmade Paper “Use & Throw” Slippers
On 15th July 2021, MSME Minister Shri Narayan Rane has launched Khadi’s two new exclusive product ranges they are: Khadi cotton babywear and unique Khadi handmade paper slippers. On this occasion, Minister of State for MSME, Shri Bhanu Pratap Singh Verma, and Chairman KVIC Shri Vinai Kumar Saxena were present.
- The Khadi cotton babywear will be for babies and sleeveless vests (jhablas) and frocks, bloomers, and nappies for newborns and up to 2 years old babies also have been launched.
- “use & throw” slippers are 100% eco-friendly and cost-effective.
- it is weightless and best suited for travel and indoor usage such as home, hotel rooms, hospitals, places of worship, laboratories, and so on.
While Khadi cotton babywear Price: Rs 599 per piece
handmade paper slippers Price: Rs 50 per pair.
Buy While Khadi cotton babywear and handmade paper slippers: People can buy these products from KVIC’s online portal www.khadiindia.gov.in.
PM Modi inaugurates the International Cooperation and Convention Centre Rudraksh in Varanasi
On 15th July 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the International Cooperation and Convention Centre – Rudraksh in Varanasi. the Centre has been built with Japanese assistance. along with it, PM Modi also visited the Maternal and Child Health Wing, BHU.
- ‘International Cooperation and Convention Center – Rudraksh’ is the result of this creativity and dynamism.
- it shows the strong connections between both India and Japan.
- This Convention Centre will be a cultural hub and a medium to unite different people
IAHE deals with the University of New South Wales to establish a centre of excellence – Centre for Advanced Transportation Technology and Systems (CATTS)
The Indian Academy of Highway Engineers (IAHE) has signed an agreement with the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia in order to set up a Centre for Advanced Transportation Technology and Systems (CATTS) at IAHE, Noida.
- It aims to have a capacity building, technology transfer and creation of enabling environment for the establishment of CATTS in IAHE.
- University of New South Wales (UNSW) will also offer course-related smart transport systems and modelling.