Today Top Current Affairs 13 February 2021
Daily Current Affairs 13 February 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 13 February 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
Rajnath Singh inaugurates Jalabhishekam campaign in Madhya Pradesh
On 11th February 2021, The Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh Ji inaugurated the ‘Jalabhishekam Campaign’. under this Campaign, over 57,000 water structures in Madhya Pradesh were dedicated state.
- It will play an important role in completing the intention of ‘water for every farm and work for every hand’.
- It is a step for achieving the goal of building self-reliant Madhya Pradesh.
- Rs. 2,000 crore amount was spent on this campaign and will irrigate 2.50 lakh hectares of land.
3-Days Annual Convention of Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India
Tourism & Culture Minister Mr Prahlad Singh Patel starts the 10th Annual Convention-cum-Exhibition of Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India (ADTOI) at the Statue of Unity (SOU) in Kevadia, Gujarat.
- The main purpose of this is to create public confidence to travel for the revival of domestic tourism in the country.
- The three-day event starts on 12th February and will end on 14th February 2021.
- The Tourism Ministry organized this event in the collaboration with ADTOI and Gujarat Tourism.
World Bank Signs $100 million Project with Chhattisgarh
Indian Govt and Chhattisgarh Govt has signed a $100 million for CHIRAAG (Chhattisgarh Inclusive Rural and Accelerated Agriculture Growth) project with the word bank.
- the main purpose is to develop sustainable production systems that allow tribal households in remote areas of Chhattisgarh to practice round-the-year production of diversified and nutritious food.
- in Chhattisgarh, a large population is suffering from undernourished and poorness.
Pakistan tested fire surface-to-surface Babur cruise missile
On 11th February 2021, The Pakistan Army has tested fire a surface-to-surface ballistic missile ‘Babar’. Babar ballistic missile is a short-range missile.
- In the less than one month, this was the 3rd missile test that was conducted by Pakistan Army.
- The Babur cruise missile IA was launched from Multi Tube Missile Launch Vehicle.
- The Babur cruise missile can get the land and sea targets with “high precision” up to 450 kilometres away.
Turn Around India: 2020- Surmounting Past Legacy book Launched by Jual Oram
On 10th February 2021, Shri Jual Oram launched A book titled ‘Turn Around India: 2020- Surmounting Past Legacy’.
- The book highlights a practical and viable option how can Indian economy be revived for producing new jobs and growing public income and the structural reforms such as fiscal and monetary stimuli for overcoming the economic crisis.
- The book was authored by RP Gupta and published by Himalaya Publishing House.
World Radio Day on 13 February
The day of 13 February is observed as World Radio Day across the world. it aims to create awareness about the importance of Radio.
- This day also encourages decision-makers to set up and provide access to information using the radio. it also helps in enhancing networking and generating international cooperation among the broadcasters.