Current Affairs 13th December 2021 for Banking/Insurance/SSC and other related govt exams, covering the top news, Major Issues, Top 10 Current News of the day, Important events in National Current News, and International Current News.
Attempt Quiz – Daily Current Affairs Quiz
Attempt Computer Quiz – Click Here
Attempt Static GK Quiz – Click Here for Static GK topics for Competitive Exams
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Amendment) Bill 2021
Rajya Sabha has passed a National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Amendment) Bill, 2021 on 9th December 2021.
- The Bill will declare six additional National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research as Institutions of National Importance and establish.
- These institutes will start undergraduate and diploma courses and an advisory council will be created.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Amendment) Bill, 2021
- It aims to establish a Council to coordinate institutions’ activities and will also ensure the development of pharmaceutical education and research and maintenance of standards.
- It was introduced in Lok Sabha on March 15th, 2021.
- And later, It was thereafter referred to the Standing Committee on Chemicals and Fertilizers.
NITI Aayog To Launch 1,000 Atal Tinkering Labs in Jammu and Kashmir
The NITI Aayog will build 1,000 Atal Tinkering Laboratories in Jammu and Kashmir and in which 187 Atal Tinkering Laboratories has been planned by the Niti Aayog to establish at a few educational institutions like KVs, JNVs and private schools by the end of this financial year.
- The remaining 106 labs will be established soon
Atal Tinkering Laboratories (ATL)
- It is a sub-mission beneath the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) of the Central Government in India.
- The main objective of the Atal Tinkering Laboratories (ATL) initiative is to boost cognitive development in children where they are given avenues to experiment and widen their understanding of phenomena on scientific ideas.
Labour Ministry on Global pension report
The Ministry of Labour and Employment has said in Rajya Sabha that Global Pension Index was prepared on the basis of reliable comparable international data. in the Global Pension Index, India’s pension system has been placed bottom of the list.
Global Pension Index Report
- The asset management company Mercer Consulting has released The Global Pension Index in October 2021 and as per the report, India’s pension system was ranked in 40th spot among 43 countries.
- the index is based on over 50 indicators and has been prepared on the basis of certain criteria of sustainability, adequacy, and integrity.
- In the Global Pension Index, India scored 33.5 in adequacy, 41.8 in sustainability and 61 in integrity.
MP govt implements Commissionerate System for Bhopal and Indore
The state govt of Madhya Pradesh has implemented a police Commissionerate system in Bhopal and Indore on 9th December 2021 (Tuesday).
- In this regard, MP home minister Narottam Mishra has informed that the notification has been issued and now, two commissioners will be appointed in Bhopal and Indore, and they will be ADG rank officers who will also have magisterial powers.
- The commissioners will be given powers under Police Act 1861, Prisoners Act 1900, Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act 1956, Unlawful Activities Prevention Act 1967, Poisons Act 1919, Motor Vehicles Act 1988, MP State Security Act 1990 and Official Secrets Act 1926.
Daily Current Affairs 13th December 2021: FAQs
Q.1 Which is best for daily current affairs?
Candidates can read Current Affairs on @ PrepareExams.Com and can also read Monthly Current Affairs Magazine including Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, and so on.
Q.2 Where can I get daily current affairs PDF?
Candidates can find daily current affairs at PrepareExam App and its website https://www.prepareexams.com/. it also provides monthly current affairs PDF from https://www.prepareexams.com/.
Q.3 How can I write SSC current affairs notes?
Follow these steps:
Attempt Previous Years Papers.
Read the Current Affairs of the Last 6 Months Before the Exam.
Must Attempt Daily Current Affairs Quiz.