Today Top Current Affairs 11 November 2022 – Here, you will find Daily Current Affairs events that will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT, and all State Government Exams. also, get Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2022 PDF to crack your exams.
Daily Current Affairs 11th November 2022
NEET exam for postgraduate medical exam has been canceled and NEXT exam was introduced
The Central Government decided to conduct a common examination called ‘NEXT’ (National Exit Examination) instead of this examination. the students of the MBBS Final year will have to write this exam. the new law came into the force last year 2020, time was given till September 2024 to conduct this examination. ‘NEET examination is held every year for postgraduate medical courses like undergraduate medical courses. Admission is provided on the basis of this score.
DigiLocker users can now store health reports
National Health Authority (NHA) announced that DigiLocker users can now store health records and link them with their Ayushman Bharat Health Account (ABHA).
- DigiLocker is the authentic documents exchange platform that functions under the ministry of electronics and Information technology.
- DigiLocker has successfully completed its second level of integration with Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM).
- The secure cloud-based storage platform of DigiLocker can be used as a health locker for storing and accessing health records including vaccination records, doctor prescriptions, lab reports, hospital discharge summaries, and so on.
- ABHA account holders will also be able to link their health records from different ABDM-registered health facilities such as hospitals and labs and access them through DigiLocker.
- Users can scan and upload their old health records on the app and can also share selected records with ABDM-registered healthcare professionals.
Indian Army launches single window facility ‘Veerangana Sewa Kendra’ for welfare and grievances redressal of Veer Naris
Indian Army has launched a single window facility named Veerangana Sewa Kendra (VSK) for the welfare and grievances redressal of Veer Naris. President Army Wives Welfare Association (AWWA) inaugurated this project on 10 November 2022 at the premises of the Directorate of Indian Army Veterans (DIAV) premises located at Delhi Cantt. the motto is “Taking Care of Our Own, No Matter What”.
- Veerangana Sewa Kendra (VSK) will be available as a service to the Indian Army Veterans Portal at www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in.
- It is one of a kind initiative by the Indian Army towards extending genuine care and support to its widows and veer naris and NoKs.
- It will help in catering to registering grievances with tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback to the applicant.
Centre Unveils India’s First National Repository for Life Science Data
Science and Technology Minister Jitendra Singh unveiled India’s first national repository for life science data, which has been generated from publicly-funded research in the country. The ‘Indian Biological Data Centre’ (IBDC) was established at the Regional Centre of Biotechnology and has a data storage capacity of four petabytes and is also home to the ‘Brahm High-Performance Computing facility.
Five Indian-American lawmakers elected to US House of Representatives
Five Indian-American lawmakers from the ruling Democrat Party have been elected to the US House of Representatives in the United States midterm elections. Sri Thanedar, Raja Krishna Murthy, Ro Khanna, and Pramila Jayapal won and Indian Americans made up 1% of the total US population of 33.19 crore Americans.
PM Modi inaugurates Terminal 2 of Kempegowda airport in Bengaluru
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate Terminal 2 of Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru on November 11th, 2022. The terminal has been built at a cost of around Rs 5,000 crore. it will also handle around 5-6 crore passengers annually.
- Terminal 2 has been designed as a tribute to the garden city of Bengaluru.
- Passengers will travel through 10,000+ sq meters of green walls, hanging gardens and outdoor gardens.
India’s First Sovereign Green Bonds Framework
Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs has approved the final Sovereign Green Bonds Framework of India. Sovereign Green Bonds will be issued for mobilizing resources for green projects.
What is Sovereign Green Bonds Framework?
- Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi elucidated the Framework as the footsteps of India’s commitments under “Panchamrit” at COP26 in Glasgow in November 2021.
- Sovereign Green Bonds Framework will role in further strengthen India’s commitment towards its Nationally Determined Contribution (NDCs) targets, adopted under the Paris Agreement.
Justice Rituraj Awasthi appointed as Chairperson
The Central Government has elected the Retired High Court Chief Justice of Karnataka Justice Rituraj Awasthi as chairperson along with other five members for the 22nd Law Commission on November 7, 2022.
- The other appointments are justice Rituraj Awasthi, Retired HC Chief Justice as Chairperson, Law Commission of India and Justice KT Sankaran, Prof. Anand Paliwal, Prof. DP Verma, Prof.(Dr) Raka Arya and M. Karunanithi as Members of the Commission.
Justice Rituraj Awasthi
- Justice Rituraj Awasthi has served as Chief Justice of the Karnataka High Court between 11th October 2021 and July 2nd, 2022.
- From April 13, 2009, he also served as Chief Justice of the Allahabad High Court until October 10, 2021.
- Justice Rituraj Awasthi also served as an Assistant Solicitor General of India at Lucknow before their elevation.
Science and Technology
1st edition of NMDC’s Vigilance Magazine – Subodh
NMDC vigilance department released the first edition of its in-house vigilance magazine “Subodh” at the Head Office in Hyderabad to foster honesty and transparency among all stakeholders.
- Shri Sumit Deb CMD, NMDC, Director (Finance) Shri Amitava Mukherjee, Director (Production) Shri Dilip Kumar Mohanty; CVO, Shri. B Vishwanath and Head of the Department were present.
Best Reformed State Award
Former Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi presented the Best Reformed State Award to Tamil Nadu Government at a function that was held in Delhi. Tamil Nadu Finance Minister PTR Palanivel Thiagarajan attended the program and received the award.
City with Best Intelligent Transport System
Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Development has awarded Chennai Metropolitan Transport Corporation with ‘City with Best Intelligent Transport System’ at the 15th India Urban Mobility Conference and Exhibition held in Kochi. The award has been presented for the effective implementation of the ‘Chennai Bus App’ launched by Chennai Metropolitan Transport Corporation for the public.
India Agribusiness Awards 2022
National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) was awarded the “India Agribusiness Awards 2022” for the best Agribusiness Award. The India International Agro Trade and Technology Fair – 2022 has been conducted to commemorate the services and support extended to the fisheries sector.
- “AgroWorld 2022” – India International Agro Trade and Technology Fair – 2022 was conducted between November 9–11, 2022 at Indian Agriculture Research Institute, Pusa Campus, New Delhi.
ICC T20 Ranking List Released
The International Cricket Council (ICC) released the T20I batsmen rankings. as per the list, Indian Batsman Suryakumar Yadav has ranked first with 869 points. Followed by Pakistan’s Mohammad Rizwan and New Zealand’s Devon Conway is in the 2nd and 3rd place in this list with 830 points and 779 points respectively. Virat Kohli has ranked 11th position in the list.
National Education Day 2022
In India, National Education Day is celebrated on 11th November every year. the main purpose of the day is to commemorate the birth anniversary of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad who was the first education minister of independent India.
- In 2008, the Ministry of Human Resource Development declared this day to observe on 11 September.
- Maulana Azad served between 15 August 1947 and 2 February 1958 as an education minister.
- This day acknowledges and honors Maulana Azad’s contribution to the country’s education system. The theme for National Education Day 2022 is “Changing Course, Transforming Education.”
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.