Swachh Bharat Mission – Urban 2.0 – Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) implemented Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 and has also launched the Revised Swachh Certification Protocols for ODF, ODF+, ODF++, and Water+ certifications. Swachh Bharat Mission, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, or Clean India Mission is a country-wide campaign and was launched by the Government of India in 2014 in order to eliminate open defecation and improve solid waste management.
Swachh Bharat Mission – Urban 2.0: Components
- Community toilets
- Public toilets
- Solid waste management
- IEC & Public Awareness
- Capacity building and Administrative & Office Expenses (A&OE)
Financial support of minimum will be provided as per the states
- Rs – 6667 Financial support (in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal),
- Rs – 12,000 Financial support (in Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Assam)
- Rs – 5333 Financial support (in Union Territories) is provided for Toilet Construction.
- Aadhar Linked Transfer of Incentive
- Aadhar Number
- Bank Account Detail – Passbook
- You will have to make an Applicant Login ID by registering on IHHL using your Name, Mobile Number, Email, Address, ID Type, and ID Number.
- Enter the following details such as Geographical Particulars (State, District, ULB Name, Ward No.)Toilet and Owner’s Particulars (Name, Gender, Father/ Husband’s Name, Mobile No, Residential Address, Status of Existing Toilet, Aadhar Linked Transfer of Incentive, Aadhar Number, Bank Account Detail, Photograph*)
- You will get An IHHL Application Acknowledgement slip.