Static Gk 19 June 2020 Quiz –
Static Gk 19 June 2020 Quiz : In this artical, we are bringing Static Gk Quiz 2020 for the students who are preparing for bank and SSC exams. static gk quiz 2020 online.
STATIC GK based on Current Affairs
Static Gk 19 June 2020 Quiz-
1)Jim Corbett national park is in which state?
D) West Bengal
2) At Present how many Nations are as permanent in UNSC?
3) capital and currency of Turkey?
A) Tripoli & Dinar
B) Ankara & Lira
C) Athens & Euro
D) Damascus & Pound
4) world crocodile day comes on which Date ?
A) 17 June
B) 18 June
C) 19 June
D) 20 June
5) In which State is M Chinnaswamy Stadium?
D) Tamil Nadu
6) Which is following one is Largest City of Kyrgyzstan?
7) Bank of Baroda was founded in which year?
A) 20 July 1908
B) 20 July 1909
C) 20 July 1910
D) 20 July 1911
8) At present who is CEO of Karnataka Bank?
A) Anup Bagchi
B) Mahabaleshwara M. S
C) Pankaj Tyagi
9) Where is the Headquarters of SEBI?
10) in which year, SEBI was founded ?
A) 12 April 1992
B) 13 April 1992
C) 17 April 1992
D) 19 April 1992
Thanks for Reading Static Questions and Answers Practice More Static Gk 2020 Questions and Answers.