RBI launches UPI123pay for feature phones and DigiSaathi- a 24×7 Helpline for Digital Payments – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has launched two initiatives such as UPI123pay and “DigiSaathi” on March 08, 2022.
UPI123pay- UPI payment facility –
- UPI123pay- UPI payment facility will provide UPI payment facility on feature phones.
- Users can access UPI through NUUP (National Unified USSD Platform) using the short code of *99#.
- UPI123Pay includes
App-based Functionality: An app would be installed on the feature phone through which several UPI functions, available on smartphones, will also be available on feature phones.
Missed Call: Users will be allowed to access their bank account and perform routine transactions such as receiving, transferring funds, regular purchases, bill payments, etc.,
The 24×7 Helpline – ‘DigiSaathi’ – Automated responses on information related to digital payment products and services are available in Hindi and English through multiple options.
- (a) toll-free number (1800-891-3333),
- (b) a short code (14431),
- (c) website – www.digisaathi.info
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.