Rajasthan adopts revised criteria for IG Shehri Rozgar Guarantee Yojana – Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has approved new guidelines for the implementation of ‘Indira Gandhi Shahari Rozgar Yojana’.
- ‘Indira Gandhi Shahari Rozgar Yojana’ was announced by CM Gehlot in the 2022-23 budget to provide employment in urban areas on the lines of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
- Under the new urban employment scheme, 100 days of employment per year will be provided to families residing in urban areas.
- The Rajasthan Govt will also spend Rs 800 crore per year.
Guidelines For Implementation of New Urban Employment Scheme
- According to the new guidelines, Citizens who are 18 to 60 years residing in the local body area, will be registered on the basis of a Jan Aadhaar card.
- Their work will be approved and executed via committees at the state and district levels under the scheme.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.