PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
On 27th September 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission for the entire country. the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission will include a unique health ID for every citizen and digital healthcare professionals and facilities registry creations as well.
- It will provide a health ID for every citizen that will act as their health account. Personal health records can be viewed with the help of a mobile application.
- A Healthcare Professionals Registry (HPR) and Healthcare Facilities Registries (HFR) will works as a repository of all healthcare providers across both modern and traditional systems of medicine.
digital health ID
- digital health ID will have the health record of every citizen and The digital health ID will be a unique 14-digit health identification.
- Will be used to provide reliable data, which will lead to better treatment and savings for patients too.
- Health ID will make it easy for you to securely access and manage your health data digitally.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission Pilot phase
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission has been implemented in the pilot phase, in six union territories including Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
How do I get a health ID card?
- Firstly, Visit the official website of National Digital Health Mission @ https://ndhm.gov.in/
- Now Go to the health ID section and click on create Health ID (Can click on this link to directly Generate your Health ID)
- Here, You will see three options: A) Generate your Health ID via Aadhaar B) I don’t have Aadhaar / I don’t want to use my Aadhaar for creating Health ID C) Already have a Health ID? Login.
- Now, you will enter Aadhaar Number / Virtual ID, Check the “I Agree” and Google Capcha.
- You will be sent an OTP on the mobile number linked to this Aadhaar.
- Once, the registration process is done then, You will see the setup of a PHR (Personal Health Records) Address for consent management, and subsequent sharing of health records.
ABDM Health Records application
- Indian Citizens cal also get a Health ID by self-registration on the Health ID web portal or can use the ABDM Health Records application which is available in the Google Playstore. (You can register here ABDM Health ID or download the Mobile application here Health Records.)
- Citizens will require to register ABDM Health ID or download the Mobile application for Health Records.
NDHM Health Records App Features
- To Create a unique Health ID to manage the health records.
- the health ID can be linked with health care facilities like hospitals, clinics, and Labs.
- Can request to get the health data on the phone.
- You can deny or grant permission to view your health data.
What is a Health ID?
Health ID is a randomly generated 14 digit number ID that can be used to uniquely identify persons, authenticate, and threading their health records (only with their informed consent) across multiple systems and stakeholders.
How do I get a Health ID?
Indian Citizens cal also get a Health ID by self-registration on the Health ID web portal or can use the ABDM Health Records application which is available in the Google Playstore.
Is Aadhaar mandatory to create a Health ID?
No, you can use Mobile Number / Virtual ID.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.