OmniCard becomes 1st RBI licensed PPI to launch cash withdrawal across all ATMs PAN India
OmniCard becomes 1st RBI licensed PPI to launch cash withdrawal across all ATMs PAN India– OmniCard Payment solution provider has announced that it became the 1st RBI licensed PPI (prepaid payment instrument) to launch cash withdrawal using a RuPay-powered card from any ATMs in India. RBI permitted the non-bank licensed entities to enable cash withdrawals from the digital wallets.
- OmniCard users now can withdraw cash from any ATM at their convenience.
- OmniCard provides full security from frauds like card theft, card cloning, and PIN skimming as the withdrawal facility comes with high safety & security features.
- It also protects the user from exposing their money and bank account details.
- Omnicard is a RuPay-powered prepaid card with a mobile app.
- Users can spend using swipe, scan, tap and pay online, avail of in-app offers from partner brands and get rewarded on every spends.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
📣 Prepare Exams is now on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube Channel, and Google News to get all the latest News first Like, Follow and bookmark our website @ PrepareExams.com.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App