Mastercard and UNDP Partner on free of charge startup program – Lighthouse MASSIV – Mastercard and United Nations Growth Programme (UNDP) partnered on Mastercard’s Lighthouse MASSIV program which is a free startup partnership program to assist in safe the lives of over 1 billion individuals by 2025.
- The full form of MASSIV is Make and Scale Social Impression Imaginative and prescient.
- It aims to help affect tech firms on their affect measurement and administration.
- Mastercard and UNDP will focus on the sustainability, monetary inclusion, and social effect of targeted firms to achieve 2030 Sustainable Growth Objectives (SDG).
Mastercard Lighthouse MASSIV:
- Mastercard Lighthouse MASSIV program was launched in 2019.
- It aims to fix complicated international challenges, together with the local weather change, poverty, and social and financial exclusion.
******** End ********
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|