Lock Down 3.0 –
- On 4th May 2020, The Third version of Lock down has begun across the country. The Ministry of Home Affairs has given relaxations to lower risk districts of country.
What is suspended all over India?
During the 3rd Lockdown, what people can’t do –
- Travelling by road.
- Can’t be opened Educational institutes, schools, training institutes across the country.
- Restaurants and Hotels will remain off
- gatherings such as Public, political or religious, is prohibited
- People can’t go out between 7 pm and 7 am for non-essential activities.
What can’t people do in Red Zone ?
- Only Essential commodities allowed
- Rest of everything is prohibited
what can do in red zone ?
For Urban Areas –
The Lock Down Version 3.0 allows activities that are included in the red zone they are :
- Allowence Manufacturing of essential drugs and medical supplies in area.
- Allowence for Manufacturing of IT hardware and jute industry.
- Private offices but with strength of 33%.
- Government offices, emergency, sanitation, health and security services.
- E-Commerce activities for only essential goods.
For Rural Areas
- Agricultural activities, plantation activities and animal husbandry activities.
- Industrial activities and Construction activities.
- Financial sectors related activities
- Warehouses, public utilities, postal services and courier services.
what can do in Orange Zone ?
Lock Down 3, In Orange Zone, inter and intra district buses will run their services, but only permitted by Ministry of Home Affairs.
what can do in Green zone ?
During Lock Down 3, All Kind of activities are allowed in green zone . in green zones, The buses will start its services but, with capacity of 50 per cent.