Jonas Gahr Store Assumed Charge as Prime Minister of Norway
Jonas Gahr Store has assumed the charge of the Prime Minister of Norway. his appointment has come into effect from October 14th, 2021.
- Jonas Gahr Store is the Leader of the Labour Party in Norway.
- He has won the parliamentary elections.
- the parliamentary elections was held in September 2021.
- Prime Minister Erna Solberg was serving as PM and after the parliamentary elections, her government stepped down.
PM Modi congratulates Jonas Gahr Store as new PM of Norway and wrote on the Twitter handle
- Congratulations @jonasgahrstore on assuming the office of Prime Minister of Norway. I look forward to working closely with you in further strengthening India-Norway relations. @statsmin_kontor
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.