Pradeep Kumar Panja appointed as Chairman of Karnataka Bank
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given its approval to appoint Pradeep Kumar Panja as the Chairman of Karnataka Bank Ltd with effect from November 14th, 2021.
- Pradeep Kumar Panja will serve for a period of three years.
- He will replace P Jayarama Bhat, whose’s term will be ended on November 13th, 2021.
About Pradeep Kumar Panja
- Pradeep Kumar Panja has served as Managing Director (Corporate Banking) of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- He also was appointed as Managing Director of the State Bank of Travancore.
- He is having experience of 39 years in various fields such as banking, including corporate and international banking, treasury management, information technology, retail, and so on.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.