JKPSC CCE Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|Board Name||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Posts||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service,|
J&K Police (G) Service,
J&K Accounts (G) Service
JKPSC CCE Exam Pattern
JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Pattern
- Total Questions – (100 Q – Paper – I and 100 Q for Paper – I )
- Total marks – 200 marks for Paper 1 and 200 marks for Paper 2
- Exam duration – 2 Hours for each
- Language –
- Exam Type – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking –
|Paper-I||General Studies – I||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies – II||200||2 Hours|
|JKPSC CCE Previous Question Papers PDF Download|
|JKPSC CCE Admit Card|
|JKPSC CCE Answer Key|
|JKPSC CCE Results|
|JKPSC CCE Exam|
JKPSC CCE Syllabus
- Candidates may be required to write essays on multiple topics. They will be expected to keep closely to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in orderly fashion, and to write concisely. Credit will be given for effective and exact expression.
General Studies-I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society.
- Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times.
- Modern Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century until the present- significant events, personalities, issues.
- The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
- Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
- History of the world will include events from 18th century such as industrial revolution, world wars, redrawal of national boundaries, colonization, decolonization, political philosophies like communism, capitalism, socialism etc.- their forms and effect on the society.
- Salient features of Indian Society, Diversity of India.
- Role of women and women’s organization, population and associatedissues, poverty and developmental issues, urbanization, their problems and their remedies.
- Effects of globalization on Indian society
- Social empowerment, communalism, regionalism & secularism.
- Salient features of world’s physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent); factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India).
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, Tsunami,
- Volcanic activity, Cyclone etc., geographical features and their locationchanges in critical geographical features (including water bodies and icecaps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
General Studies-II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations.
- Indian Constitution- historical under pinnings, evolution, features,
- amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Functions and responsibilities of the Union and the States, issues and challenges pertaining to the federal structure, devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein.
- Separation of powers between various organs dispute redressal
- mechanisms and institutions.
- Comparison of the Indian constitutional scheme with that of other countries.
General Studies-III: Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management.
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers.
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations,revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways etc.
- Investment models.
- Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of
- technology and developing new technology.
- Awareness in the fields of IT, Space, Computers, robotics, nano-technology, bio-technology and issues relating to intellectual property rights.
- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment.
- Disaster and disaster management.
- Linkages between development and spread of extremism.
- Role of external state and non-state actors in creating challenges to internal security.
|JKPSC CCE Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Download||Click Here|
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.