JK EPM Portal 2023 | Login, Registration, Check Benefits – J&K Employees Performance Monitoring Portal (EPM) has been designed and deployed for capturing the monthly work performance of the employees and officers of the Government of Jammu & Kashmir and the appraisal thereof by their respective Reporting / Controlling Officers.
- JK EPM Portal aims to provide a mechanism for self-appraisal to the government employee on one hand and, on the other hand, to provide a readily available means to the higher authorities for monitoring and better human resources management.
- Employees can also download the SANDES Mobile App from the play store.
JK EPM Portal 2023 – Overview
|JK EPM 2023
|Employee Performance Monitoring Portal
|To monitor the employees’ performances
|Mode of Registration
JK EPM Portal Benefits
- The government aims to get information regarding state government employees and their working status via the epm.jk.gov.in portal.
- To ensure the smooth functioning of the employees and their grievances.
- The epm.jk.gov.in portal was launched by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- To Monitor employees’ monthly performance.
- To Motivate employees to perform better and showcase their work online.
JK EPM Portal 2023 Eligibility
In order to access this portal, One must meet with the eligibility criteria, including
- Should be a resident of Jammu and Kashmir state
- Should be a government employee.
Meaning of Color Coding in JK EPM Portal
|Report Not Submitted By The Subordinate
|Report Submitted And Reviewed/Graded By Officer
JK EPM Portal – Documents Required
- Mobile number etc.
JK EPM Portal 2023: How Login
Step 1: Visit the EPM portal’s official website @epm.jk.gov.in.
Step 2: On the home page, Click on the “Login” option.
Step 3: Enter your login credentials, such as username, password, and verification code.
Step 4: Click on the “Sign In” option.
JK EPM Portal 2023 – Regiatration Link
|How To Register for JK EPM Portal 2023