The 6th Edition of Indo – the Kazakhstan joint training exercise “KAZIND-22” was started in Umroi (Meghalaya) from 15 to 28 December 2022. KAZIND-22” involves a Command Post Exercise (CPX) at the Battalion level and Company level Field Training Exercise (FTX) on sub-conventional operations. both countries’ forces will conduct a variety of missions ranging from joint planning, joint tactical drills, basics of special arms skills, HADR, and raiding a hostile target.
- A joint annual training exercise with the Kazakhstan Army was initiated in 2016 as Exercise Prabal Dostyk.
- It was later upgraded to a company-level exercise and renamed as Ex Kazind in 2018.
- KAZIND-22 exercise aims to build positive military relations and imbibe each other’s best practices.
- It also promotes the ability to operate together while undertaking counter-terrorist operations in semi-urban / jungle scenarios, under a UN peace enforcement mandate.
- This joint exercise will help in conducting combined tactical drills for neutralizing likely threats that may be encountered in UN peacekeeping operations.
- two armies will train, plan and execute a series of combined tactical drills.
- “Exercise called KAZIND” will help in boosting the level of defense cooperation between the Indian Army and the Kazakhstan Army which will further foster the bilateral relations between the two nations.
- From the Kazakhstan side, Army soldiers comprising troops from the Regional Command, and South and Indian Army soldiers from the 11 Gorkha Rifles will participate in the exercise.
★★★★ You Can Also Read ★★★★
|Computer Awareness Quiz Questions Set (Banking)|
|Read Daily Current Affairs Topic Wise|
|Daily Current Affairs Quiz (Current GK Test)|
|Static Gk Quiz Questions and Answers|
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App