How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine in India
Indian govt has given its approval to the Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin and Oxford-AstraZeneca’s Covishield vaccines. such vaccines will be used for emergency use to fight the COVID-19 Virus. along with it, the Centre has said to country’s states and UT to start the vaccination drive.
On 2nd January 2021, many states and UT begun the dry run for vaccine administration. it aimed to check and examine the implementation and planning.
Check COVID-19 vaccination eligiblity
- In the starting, the Centre will offer COVID-19 vaccine to groups such as Health Care Workers and Front-line workers. then, the vaccines will be given to the 50+ age group. the eligible person will get the information via registered mobile number.
vaccination session site and time
- The Centre Govt will notify the beneficiaries regarding vaccination schedule and vaccination site. the beneficiaries will get the all information via an SMS.
How to get COVID-19 vaccine without registration
- No, there is no way to get COVID-19 vaccine without registration.
How to register for COVID-19 vaccine
- To take the vaccine, people will have to register for the Coronavirus vaccine first. first of all, the District authorities are going to upload the data of healthcare and frontline workers.
- People can make vaccine registrations through Cowin application. but, at present, this service is available for the general public. The Cowin app has five modules:
- Administrator Module
- Registration Module
- Vaccination Module
- Beneficiary Acknowledgement Module
- Report Module
Documents for COVID-19 Vaccine registration in India
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Bank/Post Office’s passbooks
- Pension Document
- Voter Card
How to download Co-Win app
- At present, the Co-Win app is not functioning and the users will be able to download Co-Win app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store when it is introduced. so, users are advised to not download such apps that can access your personal data. you need to download the app after centre’s notification.