Current Affairs 9 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 9 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 9 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 9 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 9 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
National Youth Summit openings
- Ram Nath Kovind, India’s president, launched New Delhi’s National Youth Summit, organized by the Youth Awakening Mission, Paavan Chintan Dhara Charitable Trust’s youth division, Ghaziabad. He said India today is complete of young strength. Our young people have tremendous skill and energy.
- It is necessary to develop and use this skill and energy correctly. With their artistic strength, eight hundred million young people in our nation can bring India to fresh heights of advancement and natural culture.
Establishment of kids Fun Zone
- A compensated gaming area was given in a first of its kind in the Indian Railways at Visakhapatnam railway station in Andhra Pradesh with the objective of reducing the monotony of extended waiting intervals at railway stations and making it an pleasant adventure, especially for kids. The gaming area has different types of exciting matches for both enthralled kids and teenagers alike. The matches from video shooting to other outdoor matches are aimed at keeping kids involved on devices during lengthy waiting hours. The play area will be equipped with all the high-tech gaming operations.
sex ratio at birth improvements
- The increse of 13 points can be seen in sex Ratio from 918 in 2014 to 921 current and countries should strive to double it in the years ahead, Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani said Urging States are committed to converging procedures, Irani took the instance of Rajasthan’s Nagaur district where a “tea with dealer” initiative was initiated under which the district was distripped.
Current Affairs : banking
RBI stops Equitas from branch opening
- The Indian Reserve Bank (RBI) took initiative against Equitas Small Finance Bank (ESFB) for refusing to fulfill the date for listing its stocks. The main treasury prevented the lender from starting fresh offices and froze the CEO’s wage as well.
900 million transactions made through UPI in August month
- For the first moment in August, transactions produced via the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) passed the 900 million limit, leading to increased merchant acceptance of the delivery system and enhanced smartphone usage in some countries.
- Newly published information from the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) indicate that a maximum of 918 million Rs 1.54 lakh crore transfers were handled on the interoperable digital payment platform in August an increase of 11.6 percent in quantities and 5.5 percent in importance as of July, when 822 million Rs 1.46 lakh crore operations were completed.
Current Affairs : business
RBI uses vendor app to help of impaired identify notes
- Daffodil Software Pvt Ltd has been chosen by the Reserve Bank of India to create a visually impaired mobile app to assist them recognize currency notes. An RBI report said that as many as 16 suppliers showed concern in creating the product and five rendered it to “initial classification.” The RBI claims there’s no need for an online link for its phone.
Current Affairs : Sports
US Open title
- Rafael Nadal from Spain earned his fourth US Open title and 19th major championship with a 7-5, 6-3, 5-7, 4-6, 6-4 victory over Daniil Medvedev from Russia.
Italian Grand Prix for Ferrari
- Charles Leclerc’s riveting achievement saw the Monegasque declare his second win in as many weeks, capturing Ferrari’s first Italian Grand Prix since 2010.
retirement from test format by Mohammad Nabi
- Afghan all-rounder Mohammad Nabi is scheduled to resign after the continuing one-off match against Bangladesh from Test cricket.