How To Check Arena Mode’s Ranked Leaderboard In LoL? – Every day eSports is creating its world and the latest addition to this dynamic landscape becomes the Arena Mode in League of Legends. On 20 July 2023, a fusion of Teamfight Tactics (TFT) and League of Legends was launched as a new game mode. players accepted the Arena Mode with great enthusiasm and will be keen to showcase their competitive prowess and climb the ranks of the leaderboard.
Users can make teams with friends or solo queue comrades to engage in a series of 2v2 battles in the Arena Mode. Players will be equipped with potent Augments to be the champion’s gameplay. As well, you can buy familiar items.
How To Check Arena Mode’s Ranked Leaderboard In LoL?
The ranking system in Arena Mode has been listed as straightforward. The ranks, in ascending order, as follows:
Teams get points by finishing in the top two and will get a loose point by staying up in the bottom two. however, players should not worry about immediate wins.
Here are the steps to how you can check the top Arena Mode players in your region:
- First of all, you will launch the League of Legends client.
- Next, go to your ‘Profile’ tab, which will default to the ‘Overview’ page.
- Click on the ‘Ranked’ option on the top menu bar next to ‘Match History’.
- A ‘drop-down’ menu will be displayed on the screen with ‘Top Solo/Duo players’ written.
- Click on the button and you will scroll until you see ‘Arena Mode’.
- Click on the ‘Top Arena Players’ option,
- Find the players in the Gladiator tier.