How to fix “This build of Vanguard is out of compliance” error? – Valorant is the popular first-person shooter game that was developed by Riot Games. The game has won the hearts of many gamers across the globe. However, like any other game, it consists of the technical glitches. One such issue that has become more common in the discussion among players is the “This build of Vanguard is out of compliance” error. This error message shows that the version of Vanguard, Riot Games’ anti-cheat software, is not up-to-date or compatible with the current version of Valorant. In this article, you will find the step-by-step guide to resolve this issue, which will also ensure you can get back to enjoying your game as quickly as possible.
Fix Valorant This Build of Vanguard is Out of Compliance Error – Van9003 TPM Version 2.0 Solved
Here are various potential solutions to this issue. here, we have provided the steps to solve the issue.
It is an important step to keep your operating system up-to-date for the smooth running of any software, including Valorant. must follow the steps to check for updates:
- First, Click Start
- Choose Settings.
- Go to the Windows Update.
- Tap on Check for updates and wait.
- Go to the Advanced options and install optional updates.
- Now, Reboot your system.
Enable Secure Boot
Secure Boot is a security standard and has been developed by members of the PC industry. It aims to make sure that your PC boots using only software that is trusted by the PC manufacturer. Secure Boot gets enabled on your system due to a BIOS glitch. users can use a workaround by accessing the BIOS settings on your system to fix the issue.
You can also reinstall Vanguard. Here’s how:
- First of all, Click on the Search menu.
- Next, Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter button.
- In the Program and Features window, find Riot Vanguard and choose it.
- After that, you will click on Uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reboot the system.
- Visit the game’s official website to download the latest version of the game.