HDFC Bank launches Dukandar Overdraft Scheme for small retailers
HDFC Bank has announced the launch of an overdraft facility for small retailers in partnership with CSC SPV named ‘Dukandar Overdraft Scheme’. the main aim of this scheme by HDFC Bank is to help shopkeepers and merchants ease their cash crunch. retailers who are operating for a minimum of three years will be eligible for the scheme by providing 6 months bank statement from any bank.
- On the basis of statements, HDFC Bank will approve an overdraft limit from a minimum of Rs 50,000 to a maximum of Rs 10 lakhs. it is more Important that HDFC Bank won’t look for collateral security, business financials, and income tax returns from retailers who apply for the scheme.
About HDFC Bank
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- MD of HDFC Bank – Sashidhar Jagdishan
- CEO of HDFC Bank – Sashidhar Jagdishan
- The tagline of HDFC Bank – We understand your world.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.