GK Questions and Answers on Teachers Day 2022
Teachers Day 2022: The day of 5th September is observed as Teachers Day annually in India. The day memorializes the birthday of Dr Sarvepalli Radhakhrishnan who was a philosopher and also a teacher and he made a lot of effort in order to contribute to the field of education. He used to say that “teachers should be the best minds in the country”.
- As we all know The role of teachers is very important. teachers are believed as the cornerstones of our future. teachers’ roles as a foundation for producing responsible people and good human beings. here we are going to provide you with GK Questions and Answers on Teachers Day.
1. India has been observing Teachers’ Day Since?
2. Teachers Day originated is observed as the birthday of?
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Indira Gandhi
C. Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
3. Which is statement is/are correct about Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan?
A. He was chosen as the first Vice President of India and was named to the constituent assembly of India.
B. In 1954 he was honoured with the Bharat Ratna award.
C. In the year, He was given the Peace Prize of the German Book Trade.
4. Name of the person that said that “Teaching is not a profession, a way of life”?
A. Dr. Radhakrishnan
B. Swami Vivekananda
C. Indra Gandhi
D. PM Modi
5. In which year, Dr. Radhakrishnan was elected as the President of India?
6. In which year, the University Education Commission was established?
7. In the year 1931, Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was chosen as the Vice-Chancellor of which University?
A. Mysore University
B. Andhra University
C. Karnataka University
D. Delhi University
8. Teachers Day is observed on which date in the country?
A. 5 November
B. 5 December
C. 5 September
D. 5 October
9. Tell us who was the teacher of Lord Krishna?
B. Sandipani Muni
C. Rishi Visishtha
D. Garga Muni
10. Dr. Radhakrishnan completed his Post Graduation In which subject?