eNagar Mobile Application and Portal – Gujarat
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has launched eNagar mobile application and portal. The app and portal aim to provide efficient, transparent community-based services and back-office operation support to the people of Gujarat. The eNagar covers 10 modules with 52 services like property tax, professional tax, water & drainage, Complaints and grievance redressal, building permission, fire and emergency services.
- Gujarat Urban Development Mission is appointed as a nodal agency for the eNagar project.
- Total 170 locations including 162 municipalities and 8 Municipal Corporations are covered under the eNagar project.
Benefits of eNagar Mobile Application and Portal
- Provides an Online payment facility for Taxes, certificates and other services
- Can get Digitally signed certificates/documents online
- People can do online tracking of the application in real-time
- Will help in Maintaining auto Citizen Charter and auto escalations
- It is a Mobile enabled application and includes an SMS/email integration
- Will provide proactive information releases including Taxes Dues, Renewal, expiry of certificates/services
- It has an effective Online complaints & Grievance Redressal Mechanism.
About e-Nagar APP
|Requires Android||4.4 and Up|
|Offered By||Government of Gujarat|
List of Lakes in Gujarat
- Hamirsar Lake,
- Kankaria Lake,
- Lakhota Lake,
- Sursagar Lake
List of Folk Dance forms of Gujarat
- Tippani Dance,
- Padhar dance,
- Dandiya Raas
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.