Devaranya Yojana by Madhya Pradesh Govt
The Govt of Madhya Pradesh is bringing Devaranya Yojana. Devaranya Yojana is the Ayush-based economic up-gradation scheme. The main purpose of this scheme is to improve the health of the people and the livelihood of the tribal community through Ayurveda.
- Govt will plant AYUSH medicinal plants to enhance the value chain of AYUSH medicines under the scheme.
- So far, the state has 360 new AYUSH health and wellness centres and govt has decided to upgrade Ayurvedic and Yunani dispensaries.
- It will also help in bringing AYUSH and tourism together.
- will also increase employment opportunities in tribal areas.
List of National Parks in Madhya Pradesh
- Kanha National Park,
- Bandhavgarh National Park,
- Panna National Park,
- Satpura National Park,
- Madhav National Park,
- Sanjay National Park,
- Pench National Park,
- Van Vihar National Park,
- Fossil National Park
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.