Education Ministry regulates School Education
- Ministry of Education is conducting a 2-Days meeting on School Education in the 21st Century under Shikshak Parv. the meeting will begin on 10th September 2020 and will end on 11th September 2020. Indian PM Modi is going to address the conclave on 11th September 2020.
School Education in 21st Century –
- The main focus of Conclave will be on Principal and Teacher practitioners and discuss and will be discussed how they implemented themes of the National Education Policy (NEP).
- National Awardee and creative teachers will join the Conclave.
- teachers will offer their suggestions on MyGov.
- Shikshak Parv is going to be observed between 8th Sept and 25th Sept 2020.
- The main purpose of it is to bring New Education Policy 2020 at a new level.
- Along with it, webinars will be held on NEP 2020.
- themes will set a target for stakeholders in the education system and they will be able to use for all schools, teachers, parents, and students.