Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 October 2021
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8th October 2021: it is based on 8th October Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) World Investor Week (WIW) is being observed in 2021?
A) October 4 to 10, 2021
B) October 5 to 11, 2021
C) October 6 to 12, 2021
D) October 7 to 13, 2021
2) World Egg Day is observed on———-.
A) Second Friday of October
B) Second Tuesday of October
C) Second Thursday of October
D) Second Sunday of October
3) Who has topped the Forbes India Rich list in 2021?
A) Gautam Adani
B) Mukesh Ambani
C) Shiv Nadar
D) Radhakishan Damani
4) The ‘postpe’ solution based on the ‘Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform has been launched by?
5) Palghar’s Wada Kolam rice gets the GI Tag, Name of the state?
6) Who won 2021 Nobel Prize in Literature?
A) Syukuro Manabe
B) Klaus Hasselmann
C) Giorgio Parisi
D) Abdulrazak Gurnah
7) which edition of Air Force Day (IAF) is being celebrated on 8th October 2021?
8) PM Modi dedicated 35 Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Oxygen Plants to the nation under which fund?
A) PM CARES
B) Mudra Yojana
C) Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund
9) Who is appointed as Chairman of Paradip Port Trust?
A) P L Haranadh
B) K L Haranadh
C) S L Haranadh
D) R L Haranadh
10) Theme 2021 for World Egg Day?
A) Eggs for everyone: Nature’s perfect package
B) Eggs for all: Nature’s perfect package
C) Eggs for Health: Nature’s perfect package
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.