Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 8 January 2021: it is Based on 8 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 8 January 2021.
Current Affairs Quiz 8 January 2021
1) As per the estimation of National Statistical Office, the Indian GDP will be —— for FY2021.
2) Name of the bank that will establish ‘Fintech Innovation Centre (FIC)’ at its campus with the help of IIT Kanpur?
3) Name of the Indian state that begins the Krishi Sanjeevani vans in order to test soil, water?
C) Tamil Nadu
4) Justice Hima Kohli will assume the post of Chief Justice of the High Court of ———.
5) Who has begun the investor awareness campaign named #PaisonKoRokoMat?
A) Tata Mutual Fund
B) ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
C) IDFC Mutual Funds
D) SBI Mutual Funds
6) 100 years old Alan Burgess died. he hails from which country?
B) New Zealand
C) South Africa
7) PM Modi flagged off The world’s first Double Stack Long Haul Container Train. it will run between?
A) Rajasthan & Punjab
B) Rajasthan & Haryana
C) Punjab & Haryana
D) Punjab & Delhi
8) Where is the HQ of IDFC Mutual Fund?
9) Who is the Governor of Telangana state?
A) Vajubhai Vala
B) K. Chandrashekar Rao
C) Tamilisai Soundararajan
D) B. S. Yediyurappa
Read Daily Current Affairs Quiz 8 January 2021