Daily Current Affairs Quiz 07 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 07 January 2021: it is Based on 07 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must take all Current Affairs Quiz 07 January 2021.
Current Affairs Quiz 07 January 2021
1) According to the world bank report, the Indian GDP will be —— for FY2020-21.
2) Which bank has been given the licence by RBI to transition to Small Finance Bank (SFB)?
B) Municipal Cooperative Bank
C) New India Cooperative Bank
D) Shivalik Mercantile Cooperative Bank
3) Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) by RBI will be used for the value of Rs ________ and above.
A) 40 crore
B) 50 crore
C) 60 crore
D) 65 crore
4) Name of the nation that is working on the first wood-based space satellite?
C) The USA
5) Olympic medallist Michael Kondo has died due to age-related problems. he was associated with which sports?
6) Where is the HQ of Shivalik Mercantile Co-operative Bank?
7) Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) contains how many numbers?
8) As per the World Bank, the global economy will be ——- in 2021.
9) India has tested a Medium-Range Surface-to-Air Missile (MRSAM) defence system with which country?
D) The USA