Daily Current Affairs Quiz 6 April 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 6 April 2021: it is based on 6 April Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) What is the name of the author of the book “ Agriculture in India-Contemporary Challenges”?
A) Arjun Singh
B) Mohan Kanda
C) Saraswati Basu
D) MN Draupadi
2) Recently Shashikala has died at the age of 88, she was associated with which field?
C) Social Activist
3) Recently Former Union Minister Digvijaysinh Zala died at 88, he was from which Indian state?
D) Tamil Nadu
4) Recently Suhas Kulkarni died at the age of 68. He was associated with which field?
A) Social activist
5) Who is appointed as head of the BCCI anti corruption unit?
A) Shabbir Hussein
B) Ajith Singh
C) Rukhmeet S Bhatia
D) Sheikh Rehman
6) India got How many medals at 3rd Shekih Hamadan bin Al Moktoum Dubai Para Badminton International Championship 2021?
7) When is International Day of Conscience day observed?
A) 1st April
B) 2nd April
C) 3rd April
D) 5th April
8) What is the name of the winner of the men’s singles title of Miami Open 2021?
A) David Malan
B) Mark Rose
C) Hubert Huckacz
D) Jannik Sinner
9) By 2030, India, UAE and Israel trilateral trade to be reached to ————.
A) $110 billion
B) $150 billion
C) $180 billion
D) $200 billion
TODAY STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021
1) The HQ of TRIFED is located?
C) New Delhi
2) What is the currency of Israel?
A) Israeli Shekel
3)What is the capital of Israel?
4) In which city, the HQ of BCCI is located?
5) Hubert Hurkacz tennis player is from which country?
A) The USA