Daily Current Affairs Quiz 7 April 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 7 April 2021: it is based on 7 April Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Recently Bhagwati Singh passed away at age of 89 was associated with which field?
2) Name of the institution that has developed a touch-sensitive watch for visually impaired persons?
A) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Madras
D) IIT Bombay
3) Winners of ACM AM Turing Award 2020?
A) Alfred Vaino Aho
B) Robert Discosta
C) Jeffrey David Ullman
D) a & c
4) Pham Minh Chinh becomes the Prime Mimister of which country?
5) Who has been appointed as 48th Chief Justice of India?
A) Shabbir Hussein
B) NV Ramana
C) Rukhmeet S Bhatia
D) Sheikh Rehman
6) Who was elected as the new director-general of the National Council of Applied Economic Research?
A) Poonam Gupta
B) Pooja Gupta
C) Priya Gupta
D) Pari Gupta
7) Name of the country that tops the list of investor countries to invest in FDI Equity inflows with 29.09% in India during January 2021?
8) The bank’s gross NPAs will be ———— by March-end?
9) Singapore Exchange Limited will set up its offshore unit in which city?
10) RBI has cleared how much amount of ——— towards Cash Credit Limit for wheat procurement in Punjab?
A) ₹ 21558.73 cr
B) ₹ 21658.73 cr
C) ₹ 21758.73 cr
D) ₹ 21858.73 cr
TODAY STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021
1) The HQ of World Bank is located?
2) Where is the HQ of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank?
3) currency of Vietnam?
4) In which year, ICRA wwas founded?
5) Hubert Hurkacz tennis player is from which country?
A) The USA