28 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 28 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 28 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 28 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website. latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
An online platform SMARTPORT begun by Andhra Pradesh
- The State Govt of Andhra Pradesh has introduced an online portal SMARTPORT.
- to implement the Ease of Doing Business Reforms associated to trade and export promotion in all ports in the Andhra Pradesh state, for this, SMARTPORT has been started.
- under the Public Service Delivery Guarantee Act, The online platform SMARTPORT will be covered and to bring in transparency and accountability and setting up a corruption-free environment in port-related services, will be tracked by a single-desk portal.
|Important facts about Andhra Pradesh State|
Current Affairs : Appointment
Manohar Lal Khattar as Haryana CM for second time
- Shri Manohar Lal Khattar has taken oath as the chiefminister of Haryana state for a second consecutive term.
- after a day electing as the legislative party leader of BJP, he took oath second time as CM of State.
- Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) leader Dushyant Chautala takes oath as new deputy chief minister of the state.
|Important facts about Haryana State|
|CM||Manohar lal Kathar|
|Governor||Satyadev Narayan Arya|
Current Affairs : Awards
Jasprit Bumrah and Smriti Mandhana earned Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year award
- The indian Fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah and Indian batswoman Smriti Mandhana has earned the Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year award. they are only two winners from India side out of five.
- Others are from Pakisthan Fakhar Zaman, Sri Lanka’s Dimuth Karunaratne, and Afghanistan’s Rashid Khan earned awards.
- Indian woman player Mandhana earned award as he third woman for India after Mithali Raj and Deepti Sharma.
- The legend Gundappa Viswanath and Lala Amarnath were included nto the Wisden India Hall of Fame.
- Prashant Kidambi was elected for the Wisden India Book of the Year as Cricket Country: The Untold History of the First All India Team player.
Current Affairs : OBITUARIES
Former Gujarat Chief Minister Dilip Parikh died
- The CM of Gujarat state Dilip Parikh has taken his last breath. he had served as the 13th chief minister of Gujarat from 1997 and to 1998.