Daily Current Affairs Quiz 3 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 3 August 2021: it is based on 3 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) NPCI launched which digital payment solution?
2) Nikol Pashinyan becomes the Prime Minister of which country?
3) author of the ‘In An Ideal World’ book?
A) Arnab Ray
B) Kunal Basu
C) Bhagwat Roy
D) Pijush Das
4) Name of the ban that has launched a new feature named ‘SIM Binding’ for its mobile banking customers?
5) Min Aung Hlaing will be the interim prime minister of which country?
6) Man Kaur has passed away at the age of 105. she was associated with which sports event?
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.