Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 & 30 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 29 & 30 June 2021: it is based on 29 & 30 June Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Recently, PM Modi launched a Japanese-style Zen Garden in which city?
2) Who is reappointed as Attorney General for India till June 2022?
A) KK Venugopal
B) M Rohatgi
C) Sharad Bobde
D) Prashant Bhushan
3) In which category, Rahi Sarnobat received a gold medal for India
4) “Policymaker’s Journal: From New Delhi to Washington D.C.” book has been authored by?
A) Kaushik Basu
B) Krishna Saksena
C) Jhumpa Lahiri
D) Ruskin Bond
5) When is the United Nations International Day of Parliamentarism is observed on?
A) 30 June
B) 29 June
C) 26 June
D) 28 June
6) Who is appointed as the Head of Whatsapp Payments India business?
A) Pankaj Puruswami
B) Mitu Singh
C) Manesh Mahatme
D) Rupal Malik
7) International Asteroid Day is observed on which date?
A) 28 June
B) 29 June
C) 30 June
D) 26 June
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.