Daily Current Affairs Quiz 22 April 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 22 April 2021: it is based on 22 April Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) What is the International Mother Earth Day theme 2021?
A) Protect our Climate
B) Taks Climate Action
C) Restore Our Earth
D) Harmony with Nature
2) Idriss Deby Itno died after clashes, He was the President of which country?
3) Recently, Shankha Ghosh has died at the age of 89, he was a/an ——– by profession.
4) Kishore Nandlaskar has passed away, was a/an ——-.
D) Social Activist
5) As per the ICRA’s prediction, India’s GDP will be ———-% for FY22.
6) In which Indian state, The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has established a ‘Water Sports and Adventure Institute (WSAI)?
D) West Bengal
7) When is International Mother Earth Day observed?
A) 20 April
B) 21 April
C) 22 April
D) 23 April
8) As per the Care Ratings, the GDP projection of India will be ——–% for the financial year 2021-22.
9) What is the name of the Indian mountaineer who as the first female of the country to summit the Mt Annapurna, the tenth highest mountain in the world
A) Priyanka Mohite
B) Priya Mohite
C) Pooja Mohite
D) Malavath Mohite
TODAY STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS 2021
1) HQ of The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
D) New Delhi
2) In which year, The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) was founded?
3) Who is CEO of ICRA rating agency?
A) M. Sivaraman
B) N. Sivaraman
C) P. Sivaraman
D) R. Sivaraman
4) HQ of NAFED?
B) New Delhi
5) currency of Eritrea?