30 October 2019 Current Affairs
Dear Students, Today we have come with Current Affairs of 30 October 2019. PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 30 October Current Affairs Day, Banking and Business, Science and Technology, Sports related, National and International currents. This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 30 October. gk current affair 2019, and also available on this website.latest current affairs, Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : Days
World Day for Audiovisual Heritage
- Every Year, on 27 Oct is observed as The World Day for Audiovisual Heritage day.
- in year 2005, UNESCO decided to 27 Oct as This commemorative day to boost awareness of the significance and preservation risks of recordedsound and audiovisual documents.
|Important facts about World Day for Audiovisual Heritage|
|2019 Theme||Engage the Past Through SoundAndImages|
International Animation Day
- every year on October 28, is celebrated as International Animation Day for the art of animation and believe the artists, scientists and technicians behind animation.
- in 2002, ASIFA, an International Animated Film Association, a member of UNESCO decided to celebrate the day.
World Thrift Day
- every year the day of 30 Oct is treated as World Thrift Day in india and however, it is celebrated globally on 31 Oct. it aims to promote of savings all over the world.
Current Affairs : National
Yogi Adityanath begins of Mukhya MantriKanya Sumangala Yojana on the occasion of Dhanteras
- On Dhanteras day, The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh state Yogi Adityanath has begun a Mukhya Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana.
- under this Yojana, The girl child will be empowered for this, every family in UP which gives girl child birth , they will be given amount of 15 thousand rupees by UP Govt.
- According to this Yojana, The UP Govt will directly tranfer money to girls’s account at various achievements such as vaccination, admission in class 1, 5 and 9, graduation.
- Along with it, the Kanya Sumangala web portal was started and in additon,the certificates and symbolic cheques were given to some beneficiaries.
|Important facts about UP State|
till 2021, Kerala tourism will be differently-abled friendly
- A plan has been set by Govt to Tourist destinations in Kerala to be differently-abled friendly till 2021.
- tourists will be provided more facilities such as special parking areas and toilet facilitie and to enjoy barrier-free holidaying, facilities are included.
- in the first Phase, Nearly 120 tourist spots has been detected for this project.
|Important facts about Kerala State|
|Governor||Arif Mohammad Khan|
Current Affairs : Appointments
Birender Singh Yadav as the nextAmbassador of India to the Republic of Iraq nation
- Shri Birender Singh Yadav Has chosen as new Ambassador of India for Iraq Republic.
- Shri Birender Singh Yadav is an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of 1997 batch. he will take charge soon.
- The decision of appointing has been taken by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) to be Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi as India’s next High Commissioner to Samoa.
- Pardeshi is an Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer 1991 batch. currently, he is giving his services as Ambassador to New Zealand.
|Important facts about Iraq|
Current Affairs : Awards
More than six lakh diyas light up in Ram Ngari’s Ayodhya
- A record has made with lighting up more than 6 lakh lamps on the occasion of Diwali festival before some days of the Supreme Court verdict on the title suit over the disputed Ram Janambhoomi-Babri Masjid land.
- The banks of Sarayu in the temple town Ayodhya, was lit up with lakhs of earthen lamps.
first National Corporate Social Responsibility Award was conferred by President of India Kovind
- for outstanding contribution in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), President Ram Nath Kovind gave the first National Corporate Social Responsibility Awards to the companies.
Current Affairs : International
To Strengthen Its Coastal Security, The Army of Philippine decides to buy BrahMos Supersonic Cruise Missile from India
- The Indian BrahMos missile is known as one of the world’s fastest supersonic missiles and in order to strengthen its coastal defences, the Army of Philippine want to buy the Indian-manufactured weapons system.
- Philippines is showing its interest for buying the BrahMos missile, the BrahMos missile can be sent for its target from all four platforms like ship, a plane, submarine, or on land.
- it will be the first Land-Based Missile System Battery (1LBMS) of Philippine.
|Important facts about Philippine|
Current Affairs : Science related
carbon dioxide can be removed from air, technique developed by MIT researchers
- in US, Researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has got Success in developing a new technique for removing carbon dioxide from a stream of air.
- there are most of methods that are used for removing carbon dioxide from a stream of gas but they need higher concentrations. however, with new technique, at very low concentrations, carbon dioxide could be removed from air.
Current Affairs : Sports
Lewis Hamilton earned brilliant Mexican Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes – Britain) has become the winner o the Formula One, Mexican Grand Prix 2019.
- Sebastian Vettel got the second place and Valtteri Bottas had third position in race.
Bangladeshi all rounder Shakib Al Hasan From is banned by ICC for two years
- The Test and T20 Captain Shakib Al Hasan is banned by the International Cricket Council (ICC) from all cricket for the period of two years due to ICC Anti-Corruption Code.
- after one year, he can play international cricket from 29th of October but he has to satisfy the conditions in respect of the suspended part of the sanction.