Daily Current Affairs Quiz 20 January 2021
Current Affairs Quiz 20 January 2021: it is Based on 20 January Current Affairs and Important News. we make 10 important current affairs questions for banking and competitive exams. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt Current Affairs Quiz 20 January 2021.
Read Current Affairs for 20 January 2021: Click Here
1) On 19th Jan 2021, NDRF celebrated its ——– Raising Day.
2) Who will serve as the new Chairman of the Shree Somnath Trust (SST)?
A) PM Modi
B) Amit Shah
C) Rajnath Singh
3) On which date/day, The Govt will observe the birthday of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose?
A) 22 Jan
B) 23 Jan
C) 24 Jan
D) 25 Jan
4) Vishwavir Ahuja is chosen for the 2nd time as the MD & CEO of which bank?
C) RBL Bank
5) Shri Mati V Shanta has died she was a/an?
B) Indian classical music
6) Where will the First Labour Movement Museum of India be opened?