Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17 August 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 17 August 2021: it is based on 17 August Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Harshit Raja becomes ———————— Grandmaster in Chess for India.
2) In which city/state, Vice President Shri M Venkaiah Naidu has unveiled the foundation stone of the Innovation and Development Centre of Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR)?
3) Unmukt Chand has retired, is associated with which game/sports?
4) Name of the Indian hospital has become the first hospital of India to house a fire station inside the hospital premises?
A) PGIMER, Chandigarh
B) Apollo Hospital
C) AIIMS, New Delhi
D) Safdarjung Hospital, NewDelhi
5) On 75th Independence Day, President Ramnath Kovind approved How many Gallantry awards for armed forces, police, and paramilitary personnel?
6) In which City, Narendra Singh Tomar inaugurates the world’s second-largest refurbished gene bank?
7) Who has been honored with National Youth Award for the year 2017-18 by the Union Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Anurag Singh Thakur?
A) Mohammad Amir
B) Mohammad Azad
C) Mohammad Abdul
D) Mohammad Azam
8) How many Medals, Indian won at Archery Youth World Championships 2021 at Wroclaw in Poland.
9) De Jure Transfer day was observed by?
10) When was the 1st World Prediabetes Day observed?
A) 13 August
B) 14 August
C) 15 August
D) 16 August
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.