Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 13 July 2021: it is based on 13 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Who won the ICC Women Player of the Month for June 2021?
C) Sophie Ecclestone
2) Name of the author of the book ‘The Ramayan of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji’?
A) Baljit Kaur Tulsi
B) Rohit Kumar Deo
C) Sanjay Kaur
D) Pushpa Ganediwala
3) Name of the Indian state that will host the 2021 Khelo India Youth Games?
4) Who has been conferred with the prestigious Commonwealth Points of Light award by the UK?
A) Yasir Asifal Wajid
B) Hucheshwar Mudgal
C) Bharat Bhushan Tyagi
D) Syed Osman Azhar Maqsusi
5) Abiy Ahmed becomes the Prime Minister of which country?
6) Recently, Mohammad Mahmudullah Riyad announced his retirement from Test Cricket, he hails from which country?
A) South Africa
B) Sri Lanka
7) Who won the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for June 2021?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Steve Smith
D) Devon Conway
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.