Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14 July 2021
Daily Current Affairs Quiz 14 July 2021: it is based on 14 July Current Affairs and Important News. These current affairs quiz questions will help candidates in scoring marks in competitive exams. every candidate must attempt the Current Affairs Quiz.
1) Name of the team that won the UEFA Euro 2020?
2) The Indian Navy gets the 10th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from which country?
D) the United States
3) 66 years old Yashpal Sharma has passed, he was the player of ——-.
4) Who is the author of the book “The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency” ?
A) Yasir Asifal Wajid
B) Hucheshwar Mudgal
C) Bharat Bhushan Tyagi
D) Ashok Chakravarti
5) the winner of the Golden Boot Award at the UEFA Euro 2020?
A) Cristiano Ronaldo
B) Patrik Schick
C) Gianluigi Donnarumma
6) Paul Orndorff known as Mr. Wonderful died at the age of 71, he was a/an?
D) Horse Rider
Daily Current Affairs Quiz: FAQ
Q.1 How do I prepare for a Current Affairs test?
To prepare for the Current Affairs section, you can visit @ PrepareExams.Com website. PrepareExams.com offers practice mock tests on GK and Current affairs.
Q.2 Which site is best for GK?
PrepareExams.Com offers practice sets for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs 2021, and Aptitude sets for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other states civil services/Govt job recruitment examinations of India.
Q.3 How can I learn GK and current affairs?
Aspirants can learn GK and Current Affairs by visiting @ PrepareExams.Com website online at any time.
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.