CorpFinance International Limited India Bursary 2023: Eligibility Criteria, Application Process – CorpFinance International Limited (Kevin Andrews) is a financial aid which is offered to Indian students admitted at Dalhousie University of Canada. Students who are admitted to the Bachelor of Commerce program and Bachelor of Commerce in market management at Dalhousie University, Canada will be eligible for this bursary. The scholarship is renewable yearly.
Also Check – India First Year Excellence Scholarship 2023: Eligibility, Application Process
CorpFinance International Limited India Bursary 2023: Overview
|Scholarship Type||College-Specific, Merit-Based, Need-Based|
|Organization Name||Dalhousie University|
|Application Last Date||March 1st, 2023|
|No. of Scholarships||1|
|Scholarship Renewability||One Time Payment|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Scholarship Website||https://www.dal.ca/admissions/money matters/funding_sources/bursaries.html|
CorpFinance International Limited India Bursary 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Indian Citizen for this scholarship.
- Will have to present financial needs and outstanding academic merit.
- Must have completed their class 12th grade from CBSE or any other recognized boards.
- Demonstrate English proficiency in terms of TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- Must have an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL score of 90.
CorpFinance International Limited India Bursary 2023: Application Process
There is no separate application for applying for this scholarship. the committee will consider Students automatically for the scholarship when they apply for the courses for which this scholarship is applicable.
Check – Ontario Trillium Scholarship 2023 – Eligibility, Deadline
- Submit the filled application form before the deadline.
- Visit the official website of the university and download the pdf of the form.
- Submit the application form by either email or courier.
- Also, submit all academic transcripts and other relevant documents demonstrating financial need and academic merit.
- Attach supporting documents such as medical documentation as separate pdfs.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to GEAsubmission@dal.ca. and on this address – Registrar’s Office (Awards) s Henry Hicks Academic Admin Bldg – Rm 130.