Career Counselling to Young People
- The United Nations International Children’s Fund(UNICEF) India is going to provide career counselling to young people that will help to improve their skills to boost employment opportunities for them. UNICEF has made a partnership with SAP India for this movement.
- the main purpose of this partnership is to empower the youths to develop their creativities, problem solving abilities, leadership qualities and so on.
Related News >> Ashwani Bhatia as MD of SBI
partnership also focuses on –
- renovate digital and life skills.
- Offering career options.
- Reimagine the models in other states with the Indian Govt.
- Set up a target to impact almost one million people till the year 2022.