Ashwani Bhatia as MD of SBI –
- On 21st August 2020, Ashwani Bhatia has been selected as the new managing director (MD) of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Bhatia will continue serving as MD till 31st May 2020.
- Ashwani Bhatia will take place of PK Gupta who has been superannuated on 31st March 2020.
Who is Ashwani Bhatia –
- At present, Bhatia is serving as the managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) at SBI Mutual Fund.
- Currently, 4 managing directors (MD) are woking in The board of the State Bank of India (SBI).
Four MDs – they are
- Dinesh Kumar Khara
- Ashwani Bhatia
- Arijit Basu
- C.S. Setty
About State Bank of India (SBI) –
Chairperson – Rajnish Kumar
Headquarters – Mumbai
Founded – 1 July 1955