Banking Awareness Quiz Set 9: Questions and Answers
Banking Awareness set 9 will help you in all banking exams such as IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, SBI PO, RRB Clerk, and PO.
1) When SIDBI was established?
A) April 1st, 1990
B) April 2nd, 1990
C) April 3rd, 1990
D) April 5th, 1990
2) headquarters of SIDBI
3) SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) was formed for?
A) Agriculture sector
B) Real state sector
C) MSME sector
D) Banking sector
4) Under the PMMY Kishor account scheme, One can take the maximum loan amount?
A) 4 lakh
B) 5 lakh
C) 6 lakh
D) 3 lakh
5) PMMY (Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana) was launched on?
A) 8th April 2015
B) 8th April 2016
C) 8th April 2017
D) 8th April 2018
6) In which year, Kisan Credit Card (KCC) was launched?
7) In India, how many coin minting facilities are?
8) KCC (Kisan Credit Card) are offered upto the age of?
9) KCC (Kisan Credit Card) holder gets a personal accident cover of _ amount
10) EXIM Bank is owned by?
B) Indian Govt
For all the latest Updates, download PrepareExams App.