Ajay Yadav takes charge as MD of SECI– Ajay Yadav assumed charge of Managing Director of Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI). Ajay Yadav is a seasoned IAS officer from the 2005 batch of the Bihar cadre. SECI is a Miniratna Category-I Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) established in 2011, and serves as the primary implementing agency for renewable energy schemes and projects under the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India.
- He has taken over additional charge of the post with effect from May 31, 2023.
- With his new assignment, Yadav succeeded SECI’s former MD Suman Sharma (IRS), who had joined UPSC on May 25.
- Yadav is a 2005-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of the Bihar cadre.
- Presently, he is serving as Joint Secretary in MNRE.
- He served as Private Secretary to the Minister of Civil Aviation. He started his career as an Assistant Collector in Patna, Bihar, and has subsequently held several important positions in the Govt of India and State Govt.
- He holds Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Also Read –