Current Affairs 6 September 2019 :
Dear Students ,Today we have come with Current Affairs of 6 September 2019 . PrepareExams is giving you Daily Updated Current Affairs for Govt Exams about 6 September Current Affairs Day ,Banking and Business , Science and Technology, Sports related , National and International currents . In this website, students will get 6 September Daily Current Affairs and Current Affairs latest This website avail students to get daily and monthly gk of 6 September .gk current affair 2019, and latest current affairs , Today Current Affairs
Current Affairs English
Current Affairs : National
clearance Rs 5,000 crore for Akash missile project
- In a bid to increase the ability of the Air Force to bring down hostile fighter aircraft, the govt has approved the purchase of six squadrons of the Akash indigenous air defense missile technologies valued Rs 5,000 crore to be stationed at the border with Pakistan and China. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet Committee on Security approved the Air Force proposal.
Tripura to create replicas of all 51 shaktipeeths in the Indian Subcontinent
- The state of Tripura has gone forward to establish replicas of all 51 shaktipeeths on the Indian subcontinent. Shaktipeeths are regarded as Goddess Shakti’s holiest temples. The state government has assigned 14.22 acres of territory to it in Fulkumari Mouja under Udaipur Sub Division close Tripurasundari Matabari temple in order to increase tourism in the north-east.
Tallest ATC Tower of India
- Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport now has India’s highest ATC deck at a height of 102 meters to improve safety and increase air traffic management operations effectiveness. The platform seeks at reducing controller stress and providing comfort from shocks to leaflets.
- The base has more than 45 workstations with greater view of the operating region. The safety of the building is multilayered.
1st National Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Forensics Conference
- Inaugurated in New Delhi, the 1st National Conference of the Central Bureau of Investigation on Cyber Crime Investigation and Cyber Forensics. The 2-day meeting intended to create the platform and bring together researchers, attorneys, forensic experts and academia to address cybercrime-related problems and methods to discover alternatives.
Inadian Vice Captain Rohit Sharma is launching a campaign in India to save Rhinos
- In collaboration with WWF India and Animal Planet, India vice-captain Rohit Sharma is starting the Rohit4Rhinos initiative to assist raise consciousness of the need to preserve the Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros or the Indian Rhino.
- Rohit pledges to do his part to save the “fragile” animals from extinction in a project launched on Animal Planet to celebrate World Rhino Day on September 22.
- Indian rhinoceros face a number of risks, including poaching, habitat loss and inbreeding and disease mass mortality.
Current Affairs : international
Modi announces a $1 billion credit line to the Far East region of Russia
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi revealed Russia’s’ Act Far East ‘ strategy and announced that India would provide a USD 1 billion credit line for Russia’s Far East region’s growth. Also, during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s trip to Vladivostok in Russia, India and Russia ratified 30 memoranda of comprehension to encourage trade and investment.
Nicki Minaj retire from music
- Singer and rapper Nicki Minaj has announced retirement from the music industry after having you spin on her hit lists for years. Nicki Minaj (Onika Tanya Maraj) is a raper, singer, songwriter, music publisher, actor and model who was born in Trinidad and Tobago.
Current Affairs : banking
Rs 6,000 crore loan for social infrastructure plans to Andhra Pradesh by NDB
- New Development Bank (NDB) will provide Andhra Pradesh with a credit of Rs 6,000 crore for multiple state social infrastructure initiatives. The sum will be spent on initiatives for social infrastructure. In 32 years, the credit will be repaid.
DigiSmart Credit Card by Standard Chartered Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank has introduced a credit card called “DigiSmart,” focusing mainly on the ever-growing millennial section. This credit card offers immediate discounts and advantages throughout the year across main e-commerce transport, leisure, mode, grocery stores and meals distribution sectors.
- For a nominal monthly premium of Rs 49, this credit card is accessible. However, this charge will be abolished if the customer’s spending in the past month is Rs 5,000 or more.
Current Affairs : business
FDI increase from 28% to $16.33 bn in Q1 FY20
- According to public information, foreign direct investment in India increased by 28 percent to $16.33 billion in the first half of the present fiscal year. During the first half of fiscal year, Singapore appeared as India’s biggest supplier of FDI with investment of $5.33 billion. Mauritius ($4.67 billion), the United States ($1.45 billion), the Netherlands ($1.35 billion) and Japan ($472 million) joined.
In fiscal 2020, CRISIL revises India’s GDP development to 6.3%
- Rating bureau CRISIL has updated the GDP development prediction for India in fiscal year 2020 to 6.3%. CRISIL reduced the prediction of GDP development from 6.9% to 6.3%. The development was amended as India’s first-quarter development level fell to a small of 5% of 25%.
Current Affairs : Sports
Anupama Swain kept bronze in World Martial Arts Mastership
- The youthful prodigy Anupama Swain from India earned a bronze medal in the Jiu-Jitsu membership of the World Martial Arts. She trained for 2022 Asian Games with this. Jiu-Jitsu is a type of martial art and fighting sport and gives special emphasis on fighting
Rahmat Shah becomes Afghanistan’s first cricketer to reach Test century
- All-rounder Rahmat Shah has become Afghanistan’s first cricketer to reach a test century. Before moving to the pavilion, the right-hand batsman hit 102 runs in 187 balls.
Current Affairs : Award
IT Excellence Award
- The Odisha State Disaster Management Authority (OSDMA) SATARK (Dynamic Risk Knowledge-based Disaster Assessment, Tracking and Alerting System) device received the IT Excellence Award-2019 for its creative disaster management design.
- The request was created to provide real-time track, alert and notification data for various risks such as heat wave, wind, rain, flood tracking, ocean state data, tsunami danger, earthquake surveillance, cyclone / storm rise, road accident and snakebite tracking.
Current Affairs : Obituary
Kiran Nagarkar died
- Novelist Kiran Nagarkar died after a short disease at the era of 77. He had a huge haemorrhage of the brain. Born in Mumbai in 1942, Nagarkar released his first book,’ Saat Sakkam Trechalis,’ at the era of 32 in Marathi in 1974. For his tragic poem’ Cuckold’ (1997), he received the 2001 Sahitya Akademi Award.
Ex President of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe died
- Ex president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe,died at the age of 95. Mugabe lived in Singapore, where in latest years he has frequently obtained medical therapy.