COVID-19 2nd Wave in India: Symptoms, how it Spreads, Impact of Mutant Stains
The coronavirus cases are rising in India day by day in the form of a second wave of the virus and taking the count of total confirmed cases of COVID-19 to 14.2 million. in the world, India is at 2nd place in the term of cases of COVID-19 after United States (31.5 million).
Symptoms of COVID-19 2nd Wave
- In the 1st wave, the patients face complications such as chills, fever, loss of smell and taste, body ache, and respiratory. related complications.
- But, In the 2nd wave, a patient suffers from loose motions, hearing impairment and pin eyes.
How it Spreads
- The second wave has the fastest spread rate of COVID-19 and the second wave is more clustered.
How it impacts on age group
- The young people under 45 years of age are getting victims of this 2nd covid-19 wave.
India’s Vaccination Drive So Far
- On 11th April 2021, India launched the world’s largest vaccination drive and Indians have received 11.72 crores doses so far.
#IndiaFightsCorona:#COVID19Vaccination Status (As on 16th April, 2021, 8:00 PM)— #IndiaFightsCorona (@COVIDNewsByMIB) April 17, 2021
✅ Total vaccine doses administered: 11,97,87,239
✅ Vaccine doses administered: 26,14,326#We4Vaccine #LargestVaccinationDrive@ICMRDELHI @DBTIndia pic.twitter.com/s66RGT8hmR
CoronaVirus Live Updates:
#CoronaVirusUpdates:— #IndiaFightsCorona (@COVIDNewsByMIB) April 17, 2021
📍#COVID19 India Tracker
(As on 17 April, 2021, 08:00 AM)
➡️Confirmed cases: 1,45,26,609
➡️Recovered: 1,26,71,220 (87.23%)👍
➡️Active cases: 16,79,740 (11.56%)
➡️Deaths: 1,75,649 (1.21%)#IndiaFightsCorona#Unite2FightCorona#StaySafe @MoHFW_INDIA pic.twitter.com/wPBS0z2PtT